WLRP February I

Hi guys!

I'm finally back from my hiatus and have a whole lot of stuff to show you. Oh my, my inventory is about to explode, I swear, there' some serious catching up to do.

We <3 Role-Play started again on the 4th, we're already in our 9th round, can you believe that?! We have awesome designers and items for you, visit as at our new place: Taxi to We <3 Role-Play


WLRP February I

Body

Skin: :[The Plastik]:- Astrali Skin:// Earthe
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Holes in my sweater *Reds*
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Nebula Dawn
Lashes: Mon Cherie "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Makeup: PFC~Wild - WLRP war cry tattoo (incl. with the set)
Tattoo: :Little Pricks: Runes, [HUZ]-Sleek (N/A)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Relax
Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged

Apparel

Dress: Peqe - Elven 2.0_Beige - WLRP

Accessoires

Headband [The Forge] Celtic Headband, (Black), Common
Arm & Legwraps: PFC~Wild - WLRP
Weapon: LRWeapons - BlackCarbon Recurve Bow [Elite] - WLRP

Comments

Popular Posts