I'm back

Hello and welcome back to the messy little closet!
After a little blogger break, which was necessary to manage some RL things, I'm back! Wooohooo!
So here is my first thread after some weeks now, hope you like it and I wish you an awesome day! <3


I'm Back

Credits
Events
We <3 RP
Headdress: GSpot / Enfant Terrible - Maris Headdress - silver - Ultra Rare (Gacha)
Pauldron: ieQED - dragon pauldron - titanium

Chapter Four
Skin: Birdy - Imogen Skin - Late Night - Porcelaine

Winter is Coming
Dress: Junbug - Deer Me Fur Gown - Silver - Rare (Gacha)

Group Gifts
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Demon Eyes - Solid Black (150 l$ Joining Fee)

Hair: Lelutka - Jolie - Pitch
Horns: europa - Lokyli horns - charcoal
Lashes: Essences - Tattoo Eyelashes
Teeth: Illmatic - The Perfect Teeth - Platinum

Love,
Naniel


Comments

Popular Posts