Cerridwen's Cauldron meets Steampunk

Hi Guys!

A bit ago Elicio Ember IMed me, asking if I was interesed to have look at his latest creations. His store "Cerridwen's Cauldron" ist known for awesome plants and fantasy builds. So what else could I say as "Hell yeah!" hu?

I was amazed as he told me, he's getting back to avatar creation and he is starting off with ... horns! Yes, he's in the creation of some demon horns all scripted with awesome colors but modifiable so you can color them all the way you like.
And yes, there are some further news: Starting at the 19th of octobre Elicio will have a seasonal gacha set up in his store and those horns will be in for the first round. From what he told me there will be somewhat around 20 different styles. I am trying to get some more previews out for you before he finally releases them. One more pair you can see in my WLRP Octobre - Part 1 post.
Hope you enjoy :)

Adara

Cerridwen's Cauldron meets Steampunk

Body

Skin: The Plastik - Muted Ataciara Skin- Anjou
Hair: Elikatira - Sound Brown 04
Eyes: Sugarpill - iShard Eye Set
Lashes: Mon Cherie "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Horns: Cerridwen's Cauldron - [CC] Driftwood Horns

Apparel

Catsuit: Graves - G307 Splice
Gloves: Yasum*MESH*Nicci's Steam Sleeves*GACHA*
Shoes: Yasum*MESH*Nicci's Steam Boots*GACHA*

Accessoires

Headset Yasum*MESH*Steampunk Headset*female*MOD*STEAL
Necklace: redMint - Posture Collar ~ No.05 (Mesh)
Belt: ROOTS - 00A10 (old GROUPgift)
Nails: unBorN - Die - Extra Long Claws

0 comments :