We <3 Roleplay June - Part 6: Fallen Gods Inc., Innocuous, Pard & Primus

We &lt;3 Roleplay June - Part 6: Fallen Gods Inc., Innoc, Pard & Primus

Hello again :)

I actually thought, I'd never get this post done. I had to retake the pictures because I forgot to wear an items I planned to wear in it, then the poses didn't work as expected, Firestorm went bonkers with the shadows and so on ... ugh. But FINALLY, here they are :D

Featuring a skin Fallen Gods Inc. and the skimpy outfit by Pard which is only 80L and exklusiv to the event. Also I thought to spoil me and get myself some new pretty weapons - this dragonbone bow by Primus is awesome and goes so well with the armor shoulderpieces by Innocuous. You should defintely check those things out, don't forget, they are all available at the We <3 RP event location for a reduced price!

Adara

We <3 Roleplay June - Part 6: Fallen Gods Inc., Innoc, Pard & Primus

Skin: AKNA +Fallen Gods Inc.+ Feral (We <3 RP)
Hair: -dDx- Ohna - Dark Essentials
Eyes: Ibanez Eyes - Bastet - Moonlight
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl
Tattoo: :[The Plastik]:-Haila Tattoo:
Armor: [Innocuous] shell outer armor [female] (black) (We <3 RP)
Top, skirt, boots: [Pard] Vasvi - Shadow 2 - Exclusive (We <3 RP)
Weapon: Primus Dragonbone Bow 3.51 [apex]  (We <3 RP)

0 comments :