Fantasy Faire 2013 - Part 4 - Cerridwen's Cauldron (Titans Hollow)

Fantasy Faire 2013 - Part 4 - Cerridwen's Cauldron (Titans Hollow)

As you may have noticed, we have been busy wandering around the Fantasy Faire but somehow, we didn't manage to take some pics on those sims. After the chaos during the weekend it was kinda impossible. Since it is (somewhat) working again for me atleast, I thought I'd catch up a little.

How best to start my catch-up session with pictures of Elicio Ember's Titans Hollow. Not only did he build the sim he also is the sim-sponsor, which is a first for him.

I couldn't think of a better way to showcase his lovely "Caras Calar" lantern houses as to snap them at the sim they're build for. A special version in RFL purple is available for as - of course - RLF item. Included in the set are versions in silver and bronze, versions for petites and a lamp.

Taxi to Titans Hollow
Taxi to Cerridwen's Cauldron

Comments

Popular Posts