22769 @ The Gallery Gift Shop

Hello!
It´s been a while since I wrote my last blog entry for the messy little closet & still there is a lot of work waiting for me in RL....
BUT... but as I got the latest blogger package from 22769 I knew that I had to do a picture of the "Body Scarf" which is available at "The Gallery Gift Shop" (TGGS) right now!
So here is my picture showing the body scarf in black (there is a second version in white).
So, use this TP, try the DEMO, buy it & be happy! :)

New @ 22769


Credits
Headphones: 22769 - Headphones - Banzai
Eyes: Dead Apple - Sinistre - Faded To Brown
Eyeshadow: Dead Apple - Ose Eyeshadow - Ose Red
Piercing: HoD - Part of the "Fallen Necklace" Set
Cigarette: Hermony - Ultimate Cigarette
Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth addon
Skin: Glance - Lana - Sunkissed
Outfit: 22769 - Body Scarf - black (TGGS)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Mermaid's Enchantment
Necklace: Amorous - Fatum
Bracelet: Amorous - You
Nails: Scrub - I want it
Guitar & Pose: TeaSoup - My Acoustic (not longer available)

Love,
Naniel

0 comments :