Sackpuffies and other things


oh yeah .. i have a sackpuffy and i am absoluteley amused of it ... this tiny little naughty toy talks to me  and hell ya  sometimes  one of my  guets getting annoyed  of it *evil laughs* ... well i love to play around and my lil sackpuffy do have brothers and sisters all available  in several colors :-) the lil sackie looks cute to my new jacket.


Styling CArd:

Jacket:  (MESH).:*Thousend SIX Stripes Hoodie*:.
Necklace: Prim[]Dealer - Infected+Heart+Bracelet (Female+Resize)
Dices: .::Outlaw Design::. Moth Dice (wear me)
Sackpuffy: (MESH)  .:*T6 SackPuffy - Pink*:.
Jeans:  [ JP ]:dsg. Superior JNS. *MESH* / FEMALE / DARK BLUE
Shoes: [ JP ]:dsg. Sneaker Senesy / Multicolor / *MESH // BOXED
Tamagotchi:  theCat v1.3 by GG (boxed)
Shirt  SLX Outfit: Shred - Top1 (white)
Hair:  [LeLutka]-SALOME hair/Dark Blonde
Skin: !R - Juicy ~ Med (!REHAB)
Lashes: Mstyle Lashes - Elf

Comments

Popular Posts