I wanna introduce myself


Hi, i am Kiana Jarman newest Member of  "the messy little closet" and proud of it ;-) ... One day Adara hit me up and asked me:" Kiana, do you feel to do some blogposts sometimes for °the messy little closet°?", I was like wow .. cool ... and sure i' m willing and able to  blog sometimes, cause i'm a fashion addict a shopping whore and last but not least i do love making Photos so why don't combine all three things? well, here i am .... Okay, i must admit  i am not that writer but i will give my best to entertain you with my small stories that i have to tell about my Secondlife! :-)
 
Have a good day everyone
                       yours Kiana

 here it goes :-)

Hair:  Mesh, [e] Elikatira Return - Warm Blondes
Necklace:..:Perle Cute Necklace
Bracelet: MIEL CHUM bracelet - (boxed)
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Ink
Eylashes: Mstyle Lashes - Elf
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Eternal Tattoo ~ Unisex
Shirt:  Mesh, *chronokit* Tanktop02 Striped A Pink
Pant:  Mesh, *chronokit*  Military Sarrouel Pants White
Belt: Mesh, *chronokit*  Belt 02 Pink
Sneaker:  Mesh, ! Sneakers Miles - Light / REDGRAVE



 

Comments

Popular Posts