End of work...

End of work and finally on my way to my favorite diner where my hubbie waits for me .. can`t wait to see him after that long time he was away .. hum .. am i under or overdressed? hum no aboslutlely right he loves it when i am wearing classic chick ... My good, cause i was bought it yesterday just for our  meeting ... okay enough smalltalk i am in hurry ... so see you next time when i have to tell you how it was :-)

yours Kiana

StyleCard:

Bag:  {mon tissu} Sophmore Satchel ~ Matted Brown
Boots:  {mon tissu} Provence Riding Boots ~ Chestnut
Dress: {mon tissu} Frock Dress ~ Brown
Tights:  Mstyle Ears Tights - Black
Hair:  Magika [01] Flourish
Skin:  MOJO//LOVELY 2// CHESTNUT
Lashes:  *NOYA* designs VAMP Eyelashes- fixed
Shirt:  PARADISIS Wet beach : Grey
Pearls:  Maxi Gossamer MG - Necklace - White Pearl - Single Strand
Pose: Captivity Poses FormalF4
Poseprop: [!ZOOM] Posing Artistry {THE ATELIER}

0 comments :