Cinema ending tomorrow

1030-cinema_001-1024

Oh hi there, yes, I'm still alive.

Due to my RL-Situation I wasn't able to blog for some time but since it is getting better now I hope I can come back to blogging now :)

Finally I've had some time to have a look at the Cinema-event. Of course I picked up some goodies I want to show you now. The event ends TOMORROW, so if you're running late (just as I was *coughs*) then you need to head over.
Grab a taxi: Cinema

Skin: (AMD) Bebe - Pale - Soho
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Nikki Mesh Hair - Night shadow (Cinema)
Eyes: L.Fauna Charm Eyes [Gray 1]
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl
Makeup: Miamai_lesMakeups_Cateye, ))P.ArT(( Foxy Kitty eyeliner, .Pekka. HOMICIDAL Lipstick (blood)
Tattoo1: .:: Delusions ::. Better Off Without You (Cinema)
Tattoo2: .:: Delusions ::. Sleeve Tattoo - Devils Advocate (Cinema)
Top: Street Gypsy fishnet top by Sophia Foulsbane
Bra: =Razorblade Jacket= Leather Halter (part of =RBJ= Bitchen - Bikes and Spikes outfit)
Pants: =Razorblade Jacket= Bleached Thrashed Plain Jean
Shoes: DRD CB boot CA3 coal pack
Belt: ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Belt - BLACK
Collar: - .HoD. - Draconic Spiked Collar v4
Bracelets: MG - Bangles - Ramona 77 Leather Studded (Collabor 88)
Piercings: - .HoD. - Bulletproof, - .HoD. - Dimpled Piercing - .HoD. - Compassion, dl:: Regret Belly Piercing 6 colours by Selene Edwyn
Hands: SLink De Jolie Mains Hands Relaxed Set 1
Guns: dl:: Gun Holster total black by Selene Edwyn

Pose: {.:exposeur:.} Classic Elegance Nr. 5 (Cinema)

Comments

Popular Posts