Come to Me

0918-evie_001-2-1280


So, here is the second post with the credits from my Gauze Hair Fair post. Sometimes my BFF and me like to dress similar and as she saw me in that outfit she went all "I want I want I want". Giggling like teenies we went to Evie's Closet and of course she had to pick the pink. And here are the endresults - enjoy :)

0918-evie_003-1280

Adara (blue):
Skin: .::[ Felony ]::. Salome snow (N/A)
Hair: [Gauze] Strider - Bulk
Ears: :[The Plastik]:-Arkenea Ears-Dragoon\Song
Eyes: ][.Ruin.][ Lupine: Sky (N/A)
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl
Makeup: :[The Plastik]:-Soul Ink-Stretched Dreams,
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo CD901
Outfit: *Evie's Closet* Lumina Nymph
Feet: Slink Jolie Pied Barefeet V3 Medium
Necklace: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY2 NECKLACE/POLLY WHITE
Rings & Nails: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY NAILs&Rings/polly white
Arm scales: Akila's Mermaid Scales Set Boxed

Lylia (pink):
Skin: :[The Plastik]:-Valentine's 2011Skin-Crysanthemum
Hair: .Ploom. Cacey - Candy
Ears: :[The Plastik]:-Elven Ear-Secret Garden-Chrysanthemum
Eyes: - DAMNED - Eyes32
Lashes: ~Mynerva~ Kianna Fitted Eyelashes
Tattoo: :[The Plastik]: Scale Tat
Outfit: *Evie's Closet* Lumina Nymph - Pink
Feet: Slink Ladies Mesh Barefeet (static) Tiptoes

Comments

Popular Posts