Word of the Week: 2 - Scandalous


So, Gabe's new word of the week is: scandalous.

I have a little story for you why I focused on tattoos to go with the word:
A few years ago, I've got my tattoo. It's nothing fance and on my right shoulder blade. As I wear mostly T-shirts, its very rare, that anyone ever notices I have one. That said, on my Mum's 60th birthday I wore a top with thin straps and therefor you could see it. I turned to help with something, suddenly my aunt yelled "Oh my god! Since when you're tattooed????" My whole family looked at me, expecting me to blush or something, as I calmly said "Since 6 months." My uncle pointed out "If god had wanted, you were colored on that spot, he had made you colored there". Grining I replied: "That would imply 2 things. First: God exists, second: It's a guy. As I doubt point one, I won't discuss the second." My mom frowned at me and started scolding (please note: I was 26 as I got it), they all were creating a little scandal in the small restaurant, in the village they are living in where everyone else hardly recognizes me because I'm not living there for years.  I only laughed at my mom, asked her "Am I now less your daughter?", she answered "Of course not, but..." "Well then, I want more cake now"

0706-scandalous_003


Skin: :[The Plastik]:- Muted Ataciara Skin- Anjou.
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Coco Mesh Hair - Deep ocean
Eyes:Insufferable Dastard .ID. April Gift - Gem Eyes in Sunset
Tattoo: Endless Pain - Love is Suicide vol. 2
Panties: L*H Daphne-black- Panties by Likka Noel
Feet: Slink Jolie Pied Barefeet V3 Tiptoes
Bracelets - .HoD. - Fallen v2 Bracelet
Piercing: - .HoD. - Corona Radiata Piercing Set, - .HoD. - Full Metal Lust #4 - Light - Razor
Props & Poses: tub & pose: [ZOOM] Posing Artistry {THE MILK}, white room: GLITTERATI - Blind

Comments

Popular Posts