Pure Shores (Maxi Gossamer, Glam Affair, Kyoot, Atomic)



Oh hai there!
I've made to Collabor 88 yesterday and I'd like to show you some of the goodies I got there :D

Shown on the upper picture are the Sunbleached Skybox [mesh] from Trompe Loeil and on the right side of it LISPs Serenity Springs Hot Tub. Made me redo my whole place XD

A note to the lower picture:
I am wearing Maxi Gossamers necklace "Tilly". At the Collabor location I was able to click the necklace and use the inbuilt menu. But as I was back home, it was impossible to catch it, no matter what I tried. I IMed Maxi, asking if she was aware of problems. She sent me a notecard I have permission to use in my post:
Hello Adara :-)
Sorry to hear you are having problems. 
I'm not sure what is causing this problems as the necklaces do indeed have resizer scripts and you also should be able to move and rotate them. I'm thinking it must be an SL bug  as it is only happening with some necklaces and I am using the same scripts and technique for all my jewellery.
I have been trying to edit them in different locations to see if I can find what is causing the problem and i've noticed that when I am indoors surrounded by prims it is difficult to select the necklace and access the recolour menu. When I work on my open platform up in the sky there are no problems selecting editing re-colouring etc
Please try the following suggestions for positioning and re-colouring the Tilly and Garbo
Editing and RecolouringWear the necklace then go to your inventory right click the necklace you are wearing and click EDIT. you should now be able to move and rotate to necklace in to position
This next suggestion is going to sound a little bonkers but if you fly up into the sky so that nothing is around you you should be able to easily right click the necklace and TOUCH to access the recolour menu.
Sometimes I've found that going topless helps as mesh on mesh is obviously causing some conflict in the SL viewer.  But before you go flying around topless :-) please try the above suggestions.
Please let me know how you get on
Max

It worked for me o.O As soon as I was up on my platform I could click, recolor and resize the necklace. LL, fix your shit up! kthxbai

Now you should go and check Collabor 88! Oh and you TOTALLY need to have a look at Maxi's Marketplace store. First, she really is a sweetheart and second, her jewelry is just A-MA-ZING! Yep.

Skin: -Glam Affair- Roza - Natural 02 (Collabor 88)
Hair: .ploom. Flint - Candy
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard .ID. FFL / Green
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl
Dress: Kyoot - Whitehaven Beach Dress (Mesh) (Blush) (Collabor 88)
Shoes: *H&S* MARILYN white (bijoux.lefavre)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Tilly Ethnic - BLEACHED (Collabor 88)
Earrings: [Atomic] Endearing Earings *MESH* - Platinum (Collabor 88)
Nails: :: PM :: 2000 Members Appreciation Gift by PurpleMoon (old)

Comments

Popular Posts