Sayings and some Fairytales (The Plastik, HoD, TEN"10 & Illusions)

You know that feeling when you're trying to TP out of a region and you land just ... somewhere in the air? I often landed on the weirdest places when that happened, seriously. But sometimes ... sometimes it's just THE perfect thing to happen.

Naniel and me were shopping at the Fairytales event yesterday. As we tried to TP out, settling on taking pictures for a due post, above thing happened. While discussing locations on skype, we ended up in a skydome and first we were confused, the interrogation marks on our faces kinda obvious. Then we realised: OMG! We accidently found the perfect location for our pictures! *squee*


The Plastik - Saying Tees

Alright, that said, now onto the things I'm actually supposed to talk about :D

Like 14 days ago, Aikea Rieko released some pretty cool T-shirts with some really mean sayings of them - LOVE! Meeting exactly my kind of humor, I was laughing really hard as I read them. For our pictures we picked "I'm not fluent in idiot - so could you speak more slowly?" and "I Stopped Fighting My Inner Demons- We're On The Same Side Now".
The shirts are all black with white font and come in a set of 3, with lots of different options for the undershirts (for the playful girls among you she also included some bows). And when I say Plastik, you know we're talking about a bunch of different styles.
Go and see yourself :D

Further on, you already heard about the Fairytales 2012 event I figure. Have a close look (click the picture, DO IIIIIT!) at the upper picture, showing off my pretty back ... and my ears, to be more specific: the piercings on my ears. They are one of the releases by Aydan Darcy from HoD and those were kinda easy adjustable to my ears (side note: funnily I got exactly the ears he used for the ads a few days before the event started :D).
I am planning to show you his masterpiece: the Torli'ai piercing. But before I can show that one off, I have to win a hard battle to make them fit my face. What I learned so far is: Aydan, you really are a very nice person and I thank you again for taking the time to give me some hints how to adjust them best :)

I think I babbled enough now, here are the credits:

On Adara (black hair):
Skin: .ploom. Lea_Honey - Red Wine
Hair: ::Exile:: Pulse:Raven/Sin (old groupgift, not sure if still available)
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* Fairy Ears (mesh)
Eyes: :[The Plastik]:-Vae-Suli
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl
Tattoo: Endless Pain - Skull Babe Dollarbie, V Tattoo - Los Muertos Tattoo, .:: Delusions ::. Plug it in and turn me on
Top: :[The Plastik]:-Saying Tees://Idea-Idiot-Immature
Pant: *Epic* Supa-Dupa-Lo Bell Bottoms {Dirty} (hooves incl.)
Bracelets: .:Hermony:. - Wristlocker
Horns: TRUISM - [Tru] Demoness Horns
Piercing: - .HoD. - Dragon Spiral Gauge v2 - Slide
Guns: -DreamWalker Designs-GraveDiggers


On Naniel (pink hair)
Hair: Magika (Mesh) (Gift)
Horns: Trap - Obsidian Crown
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Light Sensitive - Dark Brown
Lashes: Beetlebones - Dainty - Black (Mesh)
Facetattoo + Piercing: HoD - Mezzanine + Parasitic + Scorpio
Cigarette: Hermony - Ultimate Cigarette
Skin: YS & YS - Liu Skin - Venus (Current TDR Item)
Shirt: :[The Plastik]:-Saying Tees://Demons-Disappoint-Disturb
Tattoo: Garden of Ku - Lady Cat
Nails + Rings: Scrub - I want it
Skirt: DeeTaleZ - highwaist black jeans
Gun: Rapture - Hp-26 1.3
Stocking: T.Whore - Punk Stocking Dots - Black
Boots: Ten10 - Megas Boots Black

0 comments :