(red)Mint - ROT Skins

Hello and welcome back to my little blog entry for today.
Like Adara told you in her last post entry it was a little bit quiet the last days.
My reason why I hadn´t blog in the last days is, that I hadn´t and I won´t have the time to blog regularly like i did it before. I´ll write my bachelor thesis in the next month and although I love to blog for you guys my RL goes first.
But it doesn´t mean that this will be my last blog entry! Noooooo!! But please be patient, if it takes two, three days longer for my posting.

But I´m not writing this little blog entry for just telling you bad news! ;)
I got the time at this weekend to take some snapshots of the new (red)Mint skins called ROT.
Really beautiful skins, available in different tons from white to nearly black + a lot of addons like freckles.

So here are my pictures, hope you like them and for those who haven´t got a lm to (red)Mint, here is your TAXI to the store! Have fun! <3

What if...
(red)Mint - ROT Skins
Credits
Hair: Truth - Hilary - Burgundy & LeLutka - SJ - BlueNight
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Light Sensitive - Megapack (Mesh)
Skin: (red)Mint - ROT (New)
Pasties: (red)Mint - Pasties.o.01 (No.01)

Love
Naniel

0 comments :