Put Your Lights On (Bukka, Mayfly, SMS)

>> Soundtrack <<

Put Your Lights On (Bukka, Mayfly, SMS)

Some songs just put you in a special mood, and "Put your lights on" by Santana & Everlast is one of them for me. When I'm listening to this song it makes me think about hot summer nights with a light breeze of air stroking over my body ... which has nothing at all to do with the pictures, but I thought I'd share :D

I've put that outfit together already last year, but never could find a horse to take the pics with. But last weekend Sixx Yangtz released a really amazing horse pose prop, which was EXACTLY what I was looking for all the time :D You definetely need to check that out!

<rant> Limited time on PC really sucks bad, this post took forever -.-' I want my damn arm back!</rant>

Put Your Lights On (Bukka, Mayfly, SMS)


Details:
Skin: ~Mynerva~Group Gift~Sara Pure
Hair: KLETVA-Hair/JOSS/Blond/Super Summer (store closed)
Hair deco: ! Marke Eigenbau ! Hear feather Blue
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Dusky Cerise, w3) L
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl
Makeup: ::Temptation:: Makeup 1 Collection Vintage
Vest: {SMS} Fur PomPom Vest Brown (So Many Styles)
Belt: [BUKKA]Braiding Belt ::4color select::
Pants: [BUKKA]damage denim ::light wash::
Shoes: [BUKKA]Western boots
Necklace: miel - CHUM necklace
Poseprop: HISpose: HIShorse
Location: Jaded Wings

Comments

Popular Posts