The Romanov(s) - by Aikea Rieko

The Romanov(s) - by Aikea Rieko

Boo-YA! I have been a fan of The Plastik since my early SL-days. So I squeaked in pure joy as I received a preview pack for Aikea Rieko's latest release: The Romanov Mesh Tops.

There are 30 (!) packs all together, and each with 3 different brilliant patterns - awesomeness! Each top comes in 4 sizes, from XS to L. I actually had one more picture of another pattern for you, but SL decided yesterday that those had to be enough pfff. But one thing you can be sure about: you will come across those tops more then once in my entries hehe

Still reading? Girls, get your demo!!

The Romanov(s) - by Aikea Rieko

Details:
Skin: :[The Plastik]:-Ataciara-Poem-Cleavage-London Fog, incl. ears
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Coco Mesh Hair - Deep ocean
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (London Fog, w4)
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl
Makeup: -Sorry.Asia- LANA Lipstick (9) (n/a)
Pants: erratic / nikki - sequin hotpants / turquoise
Leggins: erratic / laser cut leggings - full / silver
Shoes: HOC Industries - Thigh Boots (Fatpack only 195L!)
Bracelets: [MANDALA]SINRA2 Necklace/samurai black

0 comments :