TGGS April Part I

Hello and welcome back to my newest blog entry showing you some of the new TGGS items in april.
Yep, it´s a new rotation with lots of awesome creations from different designers.
My first snapshots showing you the "Tamed Minotaurus" from plank couture, which is availalbe for boys and girl. ;) The outfit includes a mesh skirt, which comes in different sizes (from XXL to XXS), so I guess it fits to nearly every shape. :)
Also available in the new rotation are the lovely blue eyes from Umeboshi (closer view will be in my next blog entry), which comes in 4 different blue tones. <3
So take a look on my pictures... and after that you should visit the TGGS! Here is your TAXI! ;)
Have fun!

TGGS April - Part I

Credits
Hair: elikatira - Rush - red 05
Eyes: Umeboshi - Dreamys Eye - The Blues (TGGS Item)
Skin: Glam Affair & Tableau Vivant - Noctis&Andrej female ( not longer available)
Outfit, Tattoo, Horns & Armelt: plank couture - Tamed Minotaurus (TGGS Item)

Love
Naniel

2 comments :