The SoSL Fantasy Blogger Challenge - Vampire

Hello,
and welcome back to my little blog entry for today.
I love challenges and it was a lot of fun to blog some outfits for the color challenge last year.
A few days ago I saw another challenge which sounds interesting - The SoSL Fantasy Blogger Challenge.
Read more about it HERE!
So challenge accepted! Here is my picture to the current round - vampire. Hope you like it. <3

The SoSL Fantasy Blogger Challenge - Vampire
Credits
Hair: Truth - Roxana - Night
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - New Species - Gray (At the GSP)
Lashes: Beetlebones - Mesh lashes - minimalist black (Mesh)
Skin: Illusory - Paige - Bite Me (Old Collabor Skin)
Dress & Hat: Evie´s Closet - Nocturne I - Broken Dreams

Love
Naniel

2 comments :

  1. Love it! And totally love your blog! Can't wait to see your future posts also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Roewan!! <333 Adara and I try to do our best and we both are glad to hear that people love our work! :)
      And I´m curious what will be next on The SoSL Fantasy Blogger Challenge?! *is excited*

      Delete