New @ Wasabi Pills - Dominique

Hello,
and welcome back to my little blog entry for today. :)
A few days ago I got a package included the new Wasabi Pills hairs called Dominique I & II.
And as I tried the new awesome mesh hairs I thought they would be lovely to the annaA skin "Ninthuja" which is available at the "Structure Your Skin-  Project".
Together with the new eyes "New Species" from Insufferable Dastard I got a sexy kitty look and it was fun taking some photos with it. *meow*.
Here are the pictures and the TAXIs to Wasabi Pills, SYS - Project & GSP. <3

*meow*
New @ Wasabi Pills

Credits
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Dominique I & II - Ash (Mesh)(NEW)
Ears: OTCR - Neko Ears v3
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - New Species - Gray (At the GSP)
Lashes: Beetlebones - Mesh lashes - minimalist black (Mesh)
Whiskers: Fidget - Whiskers
Skin: AnnaA - Ninthuja (Current SYS Project)
Collar: Amorous - Nadir
Tattoo: S and P - Danger Leo

Love
Naniel

0 comments :