Fantasy Faire 2012 - Part 11, Trap & ni.ju II

Heeelllloooo!
The last days I had so much fun to create new styles with the skins from Trap and the horns from ni.ju, that I decided to take another snapshot of these items! <3

Skins and horns are still available at the Fantasy Faire! Don´t miss them! Here is your TAXI. ;)

Fantasy Faire 2012 Trap & ni.ju <3
Credits
Hair: Milana - Lynn - Rainbow Pack
Horns: ni.ju - Portmanteau - White (Fantasy Faire 2012)
Ears: Gauze - Mythic Ears - Natural
Eyes: Sugarpill - iGaze - Blind
Tattoo: ni.ju - Red Panda - snow (RMK sim opening gift)
Skin & Eybrows: Trap - Chrosa - Tone 1 (Fantasy Faire2012)
Necklace: League - Vintage Jewellery
Dress: tram - to one lounge - Godetia -rose

Love
Naniel

PS.: The snapshot is my profilpic at plurk. Yeah, I finally made an account, so if you wanna add me, just feel free to do it. ;) http://www.plurk.com/Naniel

Comments

Popular Posts