2econd Skin (redMint)


Personally I am not a big fan skin-reviews, you know those loooong posts with loads of pictures of (in the end) the same skin over and over. This is because in the most cases the skin will look totally different on your own shape.
But no "rule" without exception, right? ;) What I like are the combined skin-tones in one picture - so I decided I will try this kind of "review" myself.

My first test object is Moni Schulzes last skin-line No.10. I really do like the skins from redMint, even if I always look a bit badass (even with pink makeup lol) - but I so dont mind XD

The skins are available in 12 different skintones, the only one missing in the collection below is red. To each tone are cleavage-options and different lipsticks available and to the skin itself you'll get a pair of fingernails.

So far, the only thing left to say is: Go grab your demos - NOW!




0416-rM-mix-800

0416-rM-mix-grey-800/a>


Upper Outfit:
Hair: Magika [01] Dare
Skin: ( r )M ~ (Skin) Doll ~ No.10 ~ (1)RAW (Rainbow)
Eyes: [Plastik]VaeColl.-Rae
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
Shirt: :STICKY FINGERS: My naughty green t-shirt
Pants: *BOOM* Feel Free Shorts (bleached blue)
Bag: *.:[Kloka]:.* vinyl bag (blue) Free


Lower Outfit:
Hair: Magika [01] Calm
Skin: ( r )M ~ (Skin) No.10
Eyes: [Plastik]
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
Clothes: :[Plastik]:-Minimalist Bands-Cobalt
Nails & Rings: "P!" Loca Nails
Piercings: -.HoD.-
Bracelet: :Fusion: Feather Bracelt
Necklace: Couldn't find it back :( I'll put it in when I found it

0 comments :