Stepping Out

I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself, I am JakeRyan Porthos. I am coming up on my 3rd year rez day in SL and during that time I have developed a love for taking and editing photos. I enjoy shopping and finding good quality clothing and other items by great creators. Creating beautiful living spaces is also something I like to work on. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family as well. I'd like to thank Adara and Naniel for asking me to be a contributor to this wonderful blog. Thank you!

Stepping Out for a night on the town, Adara stuns in this little Zebra Print Chemise Mini Dress. Her bold red accessories stand out against the striped print and play off my solid red tie. My black Westminster Suit distinguised and well structured by SF Designs.

Stepping Out 

Adara's Look
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Porcelain - Crow 2 FRECK
Hair: Exile Tempest/twilight
Eyes: - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 03
Lashes: -Glam Affair- CELEBRITY - Eyelashes 07
Dress: *Linc* Chemise Dress Zebra
Stockings: Ibizarre Footless Tights (transparent black) (Ibizarre Leo Print Mini Skirt pink, old huntgift)
Shoes: :::insanya::: Harumi Night - Black
Necklace & Earrings: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY2 NECKLACE/Hawthorn RED
Bracelets [MANDALA]MILKY WAY BRACELET/Hawthorn RED
Nails & Rings: [MANDALA]Milky Nails&Rings/Hawthorn RED
Clutch: Glitter Clutch - Nocturne (by Dellybean North)


Jake's Look: Skin: >> Zyra << Donato Skin Beart (1) [Complete Avatar] 1.2 Hair: -N- "Dare" - Black Pearl
Ears: Emo Stardust Ears - Psychotic Neko
Tail: *PN* Black Barbed Wire & Roses Bushy Tail
Piercings: [ < ] kOwP [ > ] Piercings ~ Medicated ~
Eyes: Damage Catharsis - Centrifuge
Suit: sf design westminster suit and coat n
Eyeliner: VFbyLera Smudged Black Eyeliner - Unisex No Mod 2.0 Tattoo
Shoes: ~*ZHAO*~ Mens Captoe Oxfords - Black

0 comments :