Plastik & Wasabi Pills

Heeeellooo and welcome back to my little blog entry for today.
First of all I´m sorry that I´m a little bit late with this blog entry but I don´t know why.. since a few days I have some problems with the texture in SL. For example... skin and clothing are not rezzing in hours or are loading again and again. *I really, REALLY hate this!* so it makes it nearly impossible to take photos -.-

Maybe anyone knows a good viewer for taking photos which runs fluid? Tell me here or in SL. Thank you!

Ok.... but finally *in a small moment my viewer worked fine* I´ve taken some photos of the new cute mesh tops from "The Plastik" and the new mesh hair from Wasabi Pills. Annnnddd... *taaddaaa*.. here they are... my photos! <3

Btw...here is your TAXI to "The Plastik"? And a second TAXI to "Wasabi Pills"? ;)

The Plastik & Wasabi Pills

Credits
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Monique (mesh) (NEW)
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Ultimate Eye Set - Browns
Lashes: Lelutka - 2011 - lashes/natur
Freckles: Tres Blah (part of the skin packages)
Skin: LAQ - Minna - Ivory (New)
Top: The Plastik - Astreia Sweaters (mesh) (NEW)

Love
Naniel


Comments

Popular Posts