12 Days of Lingerie, Day 6

I think thats the most cheesy picture I've ever made. Just for the protocol: I do not wear pink - usually ^^

As we're over that now, I have to tell you:
I was running a search on the marketplace for a pose like this and found only... lets cover it up with a blanket ok? :D Remembering the Proposers inworld group already had helped me with the search of other poses, i re-joined it and wonder was ... I met one of the nicest persons ever in SL: Kiana Jarmain.

She's the owner of a little animation store with cute and cheap poses: !ZOOM. Kiana tped me into her store showing me a pose but that wasnt exactly what I was looking for. She volunteered to create the one I needed and we ended up talking the whole day XD (Topping on the cake was, that she's german too so it made everything much easier :D)
I'm glad I've met you, Nut :P

In case you didnt get it yet:
Go - visit - her - store - NOW!

Thanks :D


Details:
Skin: :[P]:-Aleria-Sandcastle://Flush
Hair: [e] Away - Blonde 07
Eyes: :[P]:-Vae-Rae
Tongue: Lick close tongue ^^^ (creator: lory Perl) not sure if still for sale
Lingerie: ~Sassy!~ Sleepless slip - red
Feet: Slink Jolie Pied Barefeet V3 Medium
Necklace: .:A&M:. My Fabulous Necklace - White Pearls
Bracelet: pearl bracelet white (creator: Dominik Criss) not for sale anymore
Earrings: *Ticky Tacky* Every Girl Must Have Pearls - Earrings (1L @ marketplace)


Props & Pose:
[!ZOOM] Posing Artistry {Made My Nails 2} by the gorgeous kiana Jarman

2 comments :

  1. haha ... my crazy cute cookingnoob ... *hug*

    xoxoxo Kiana

    ReplyDelete