Stripped (redMint new releases)



Hello lovelies!

As I logged into SL today I received a review pack from Moni Schulze, creator behind redMint. I unpacked and ... squealed in joy! No greater pleasure for a skinwhore like I am as a new skinline ;)
I undressed, pulled on some nice undies, heels and -how fitting- the latest hair by redMint.

And there it is: a pretty simple look, but I hope you'll like it

>>> Taxi to redMint

/Edit:
I forgot! Of course there are different skintones! I am showing you pale on my picture as I always prefer the lighter tones. But maybe you like the tanned tone or the cold (did your BF turned the heater off again? *g) one better - just check it out!

Details:

Skin: ( r )M ~ (Skin) Pale ~ No.10 ~ (2)RAW (Nude)
Hair: (r)M ~ Hair No.19 (F) ~ Scandinavia Blond
Eyes: L.Fauna Charm Eyes [Teal 3]
Lashes: Miamai_XGen Makeup_LashNLiner *Charme*
Nails: redMint, came with skin
Lingerie: <3 LoveLace~ Applique: Rose
Shoes: :::insanya::: Harumi Day - Choco

Comments

Popular Posts