Snow White


Bite my apple, choke on my kiss
Gasp for breath in my embrace
Vanity is a bliss of amazing grace
Snow-White, untouchable
Innocent whore, you´re the best of them all


I know that there have been a lot of snow white styled posts since the last groupgift from Glam Affair came out. This look was actually supposed to appear in a blogpost from Naniel, featuring the Clementine Hair by Wasabi Pills, but she finally didnt need it.
But: I loved this picture and my look so much, that I couldnt hold myself from showing it to you now :D I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

Adara



Details:

Skin: -Glam Affair -Linn Snow White- Xmas gift
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Clementine Hair - Dark flame
Ears: Illusions *~*Mystic Ears: Elfin/Naturals
Eyes: [ROCKBERRY] Eyes/Dark Brown
Lashes: -Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes -4- (closed), [ glow ] Rhapsody eyelashes - GLOW special
Dress: =RB= Little Red Dress (old huntgift)
Necklace: - .HoD. - The Path To Forgiveness
Piercing: - .HoD. - Eternal Piercing (Female)

0 comments :