- .HoD. - For HORROR HAUTE

I really do suck at doing blogposts in time!
This time I almost missed to show you HoD's creation for the Horror Haute event. The event runs from January 25-31st, so you still have 2 days to grab the goodies!
Join the group to get the whole list: secondlife:///app/group/c0f8ee82-032f-6f16-c510-59563d826b83/about

About the piercings ... there's actually nothing I already told you about HoD creations, as I am wearing (and showing them off ^^) quiet often. Included in this set is the facial Piercing with and without shadows, the chest and the abdominal piercings - each in 8 metals.
Actually there's a tattoo part from KOSH included too, but I needed my tat-layer for the hair base ;)

BTW: This picture was supposed to have shadows. But after tryin for about an hour to get the damn picture done with firestorm I gave up and took it with Phoenix - in 5 minutes -.-'


Check my Flickr for another version of the pic. It wasnt suitable for the blog, but I liked it too much :D



Details:

Shape: (AMD) Lily Shape (OMG yes - I did it!! I've bought a shape! Can't believe it myself XD)
Skin: (AMD) Lily - Gothly
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Amylee/MidNight
Eyes: [T.P]-OniCollection-Pan-Cloudless
Lingerie: *Linc* Cutieh Undie Black Sequin
Necklace: - .HoD. - Mercenary Part 2
Earrings: (AMD) Obnoxious Hoops - Black (Jack or Jill huntgift, starting at Feb 1st)
Piercing: - .HoD. - Mess Of Metal Piercing Set
Nails: SLink Jolie Sculpted Prim Nails

0 comments :