A Depraved & Desolate Winter Hunt

Welcome back to my little blog entry for today.
The Depraved & Desolate Winter Hunt started a few days ago and I picked some of the nice hunt items for this little blog entry.
The hunt will end on January 15, so you have some time to get those gorgeous items ;)
Here is my picture! And I hope you have a lot of fun at the hunt! :)


Credits from left to right
Left
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sachiko
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Ultimate Eye Set - Browns
Lashes: Lelutka - 2011 - lashes/curl
Skin: Glam Affair - Linn - Snow White (Xmas Group Gift)
Necklace: Just You (AD&DW Hunt)
Dress: Leri Miles Designs (AD&DW Hunt)


Mid
Tattoo: Endless Pain (AD&DW Hunt)
Underwear: KIM (AD&DW Hunt)


Right
Tongue: Scrub (AD&DW Hunt)
Necklace: A BirdSong (AD&DW Hunt)
Outfit: static & co. (AD&DW Hunt)
Shoes: [JP] Design (Old Group Gift)

Love
Naniel

2 comments :

  1. Hello, I love your blog.
    you exchange links? you want to exchange with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!!
    I´ve added your blog to our "Fashionblogs" if you like to do same with ours feel free to do it ^^
    It would makes us happy :D

    Greetings
    Naniel

    PS.: I took a look on your blog and it´s lovely! Awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete