Mocca chocalata ya ya (Devious Mind)




You know I'm always tryin to find a song to accompany my blogposts with. As much as I loved taking those picture, I finally couldnt figure out a good song to go with - so I put the pictures aside again.
Then on yesterday it suddenly struck my mind: Of COURSE! Lady Marmalade might be perfect for this. The pictures took a little bit time but finally here they are.


If you've ever been to Devious Mind before, you might have recognized the outfit in these pictures already. Wait what, you've never been to DM? You have to! Not that they have gorgeous burlesque based clothes, they sure have some fancy props & poses and you can try them all in a great sim-setting.


The Showtime Couture outfits come with all the options you can see in the pictures, also included are different fans (I'm showing you the smaller ones here), a cane and 4 stoles, each with another pose to hold it.


As this post is dedicated to Devious Mind, the cage (with pose) and the theatre I'm posing in are also from this stores. My post is finished now, I hope you enjoy the pictures and run over now to explore ..and play with the kinky toys ;)

=> Taxi, follow the red arrow if it doesn't take you directly to the clothing-section

Details:

Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Grace_Porcelain - Cherry Blossom 1 (not sure if this still is available)
Hair: [e] Again - Blonde 02
Ears: Illusions *~*Fairy Ears: Fantasy
Eyes: :[P]:-Vae-BeautyPink
Lashes: [ glow ] eyelashes - Clean 01
Makeup: - DAMNED - Tribal Make up w/ PoutyLips
Tattoo: .::BAD::. Cherry Blossom Night
Outfit: deviousMind: ShowTime CouturePack *WINTERBURLESQUE*
Shoes: [e] Move Pumps - Pearl
Necklace: .:A&M:. Caged Pearls Necklaces - Coper Gold

Comments

Popular Posts