Kitty's Dead (Felony)



Hello there!

I received a message last week stating that Felony Skins is having a 50% sale. As I already mentioned in some posts, I adore her skins. Even as the range isnt that big, she definetely has some very very nice skins and a few clothing-sets.

On these pictures I'm wearing her latest release Poppy. It is darker as my usual skintones but that didnt keep me away, which already means much for those of you who know me a bit better, right? ;)
The eyeliner I added comes as addition for the Penelope-skin which is out for 75L for the LOW-sale til thursday. Lots of different makeups and a skin for this price, you sure dont wanna miss it.

From what Feline told me, the makeups will work with Poppy, Penelope and the newer Kalia, maybe with some of her older skins too, but that's something you have to try.

And as I'm all covered up on the upper picture, I thought I might include one where you can have a closer look on Poppy. There you go ;)




>>> Taxi

Skin: .::[ Felony ]::. Poppy *(Tan)*
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Kimmy Hair - Dark flame
Eyes: .ID. Eye Gacha! - Sweet Treats/Blackberry Jam
Lashes: [ glow ] eyelashes - Clean 01
Makeup: .::[ Felony ]::. Penelope - CatsEye (Eyeliner)
Tattoo face: *Nuuna* Mezzanine Makeup (comes with - .HoD. - Mezzanine Piercings)
Tattoo cleavage: - .HoD. - Bulletproof v2 - Razor
Shrug: =Razorblade Jacket= Black Knitted Shrug (old huntgift)
Top: Ducknipple - Peel - Gray
Skirt: Ducknipple - DN Mesh - Micro skirt :. Suede Black
Tights: came with Ducknipple - Peel - Gray
Boots: *COCO*_Knee-HighBoots
Collar: (r)M ~ Studded Collar (No.03)
Bracelets G(R)[MANDALA]Milky Way Bangle/white,
Piercing: - .HoD. - Mezzanine Piercing - v1 Razor
Bag: Motherfunken Snatchable Duffle Bag Package
Nom-nom: (-A-) Pumpkin pop (yellow) ~Halloween Gacha (available at the Depraved Nation Street Gacha Fair)

Undies on the second pic: ~Blacklace~ Tempest: Black Lace & Blk Satin Demi Bra Set

Comments

Popular Posts