The Elvenpath (Evie's Closet)


I know, I know, we're running late on this one. But after my pc-crash I had to sort some things out first and then Naniel got sick (she's feeling a bit better now happily!) so it took us some time to meet inworld and get the snaps done.

But finally we managed it and met each other in a sandbox. Up in the sky we started pulling out loads and loads of elven and forest stuff, trees, temples, mushrooms ... 20 minutes later we said "Oh my, more of those things and we'll drown in cuteness" XD That's when we started taking the pictures.

So far this little story ahead, back to business ;)
Honestly, it's getting hard to write something new about Evie's releases as you all know I just adore them so uhm, I think I might just leave at that and let you enjoy the pics .. and go go go gooooo to her new store! From what I know she still has some cheapies out for you <3

Adaras look - on the left

Skin: ~Mynerva~ Element Water CL
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sebastianne Mesh Hair - Deep ocean
Ears: (r)M ~ EARS ~ No.04 v.02
Eyes: Mynerva~Elemental eyes plain
Tattoo: :[P]:- Demon Fades- Tattoo-Nautical
Dress & Wings: *Evie's Closet* Damselfly - Azure
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 3 Barefeet Pointe
Parasol: :+:SS:+: Daisy Parasol



Naniels look - on the right

Hair: Truth - Claudia - Jupiter
Eyes: The Plastik - Seelie-Fire
Primeyes: Malfean Visions - (part of the last twisted hunt item)
Skin: The Plastik - Aleria-Elven Skin - Chai - Beautiful
Outfit & Wings: *Evie's Closet* - Damselfly - Flame
Parasol: Epic - Rickety Mushie [Raining] Parasol - Peach
Feet: SLink - Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes

0 comments :