New @ The Plastik & (red) Mint!

Welcome to my newest blog entry.
I´m sorry! I really am! I took some photos for the awesome new stuff from The Plastik and (red) Mint but hadn´t the time to tell here you more about the details....
But finally I have some minutes for it ;)
Sooooo... The Plastik released a new skin (for woman & man) which is (like the other one from this shop) really amazing! I´m in love with these lips <3!!! Try the demo!!! And after that, buy this skin!!
On the other side (red)Mint released new bangels, rings and nails in gold, silver and copper!!
I love the details of the textures. The accessoires are available with a HUD to change the textures of the bangles and rings and also the color of the nails. I know you will love it!!!
So here are my photos! Enjoy!

New Stuff @ The Plastik & (red)Mint

New Stuff @ The Plastik & (red)Mint
Credits
Hair: LeLutka - EDITORIAL - opal
Ears: The Plastik - The Arkenea Ears - Cute
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Summertime Reflection - Green/The Woods
Lashes: DeeTaleZ - black shorter
Teeth: PXL - Open Mouth addon
Skin: The Plastik . - The Ethereal Lilac Skin (NEW!!!)
Scarf: LeLutka - EDITORIAL
Dress: Linc - Sinken Dress - Black
Piercing: .HoD. - Lustful Piercings - Unisex
Bangles & Rings: (red)Mint - Bangles w/ Ring & Nails - Gold (NEW!!!)
Shoes: KristicA - Princess - Black

Love
Naniel

Comments

Popular Posts