Sous Le Ciel De Paris (Evie's Closet)





Wow, my fourth post for today and it's horribly late now. But just as I was about to go to bed inspiration striked :D

Evie Miles sent me her gorgeous new release Melisande and I already took some pics with it yesterday but I really didnt like the result, so I decided to start over and finally went to ... Paris 1900. You definetely should visit this sims, theyre really well done and always worth a look :)

But: Back to business, you want to hear (erm, read? ;)) about the gown, right?

The top part comes in 2 version: one to use with the cute prim pearls or one to go without and the skirt (with a pretty tail!) in 2 length to fit shorter and taller avatars. Melisande is available in darker colors like purple (what I'm wearing), red, blue and green and I think 2 colors I forgot lol.

Great work as always Evie :)

And girls, you know you need it! Go see yourself :o)



Get the look:

Skin: -Glam Affair - Layla Light skin - my sweet vampire BL (old huntgift)
Hair: !lamb. Unbirthday Redux - Ink
Eyes: :[P]:-Oni-Cumulus-Lilac
Lashes: [ glow ] Hollywood lashes - Madame Mirage
Makeup: -Glam Affair - Nina - Lipstick tattoo 08, [ a.e.meth ] - Applecheek Blush (Purple L), Nomine Tattoo eyeliner 1
Gown: *EC* Melisande - Purple (gloves incl.)
Shoes: SLink Mikaela Shoes Black
Necklace: =^.^= NIKITA FRIDE - Pearl Necklace Spider
Hat: +:::+Natural+:::+Promise

Comments

Popular Posts