Kingdom of Sands (Wishbox)






Last week I stumbled into Wishbox after a longer time without being there, checking for things I might have missed. And of course I discovered something: the adorable Enchantment-Outfit.
Actually I planned to show you those pictures last weekend already, but SL messed all my pictures up *grumbles* They were all black as I opened them in photoshop, so I had to start over.


For my pictures I chose the set in midnight blue and as you can see the set comes with a long skirt and those cute lingerie ruffles. On the upper picture im wearing the belt with the ruffles because it wasnt visible on the first, but actually its supposed to be worn with the long skirt.
Thank you for this wonderfull outfit Wisp, I love those oriental styled clothes :)



If you ever should look for an oriental desert location, you need to visit Kingdom of Sand. Probably you'll see more of this pretty place in the future ;)


Get the look:

Skin: :[P]:-Ataciara-Melody-Cleavage-Gypsy
Hair: Exile Miss Southern belle/bluevelvet
Eyes: :[P]:-Vae-Clea
Lashes: :: Exodi :: Eyelashes (Fitted for Shape)
Dress: [Wishbox] Enchantment (Midnight Blue)
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 2 Barefeet Tiptoes
Necklace: Kunstkammer Coin Necklace - Silver
Bracelets: [DE] Goddess Chant Silver
Anklets: [DE] Goddess Chant Silver

Comments

Popular Posts