WHAT´S YOUR KINK? GRAVES

Hello and welcome back to my newest blog entry! :D
Guess what I like to show today? *smiles*
Ok,ok.. everyone who read the headline knows what kind of stuff I have for you!
It´s the latest release of Graves called Jinx. Again a lovely outfit, with lots of realistic details!
The whole outfit is awesome! And like other outfit from Graves - you put it on.... and it fits perfectly! <3
But that´s not enough... Jinx inspired me to create a little "comic" and a picture (unedited) to show you the whole outfit. Hope you like it! Enjoy!

WHAT´S YOUR KINK? GRAVES
btw... if someone has a great idea for a comic headliner... i tried to find one but somehow... I haven´t found a good one....

Graves - Jinx

Details
Hair: A&Y - Neo-Phoenix Cyber Hair - Black
Ears: Aridoki - Pointy Elf Ears
Eyes: Forget me not by Ruina Kessel (old item)
Skin: LAQ - Olivia - Fair
Outfit & Tattoo: Graves - G331 Jinx (new)
Gun: Rapture - HP-26 1.2
Shoes: NeurolaB Inc. - Z-1 AntiGrav Boots - Black

Love
Naniel

Comments

Popular Posts