The Moon Priestess (Isaura Designs)


On my last shopping spree I stumbled once more in the store from Isaura Simons. Drawn to the clothing section of her store the "Moon Priestess" caught my eye. As you may have noticed, I'm deeply in love with dreamy fantasy outfits so you're prolly not wondering why I'm suggesting this outfit to you.



The headpiece and also the necklace and earrings (I admit, they're hard to see but believe me they're really nice) are included in the full set or, if you only should want the jewelry, available as a seperate pack.


The sandals come in silver with an easy to use hud to match the prim toes with your skin color. Also included in the set is the staff (with some fancy glow and sparkle effects, on/off with script) and a dagger you can wear in your hand which isn't shown on my pics.


Here a little closeup, to grant you a better view on the details she put in all those prims. Even my big but fitted into the skirt without much effort *hehe*

Upshot: The work on on this outfit is really incredible. No bad alpha glitches which really made me happy, modifiable skirt and also nice accessoires. Definetely a keep-in-mind store.

Happy shopping :D




Shoppinglist:

Skin: -Belleza- Aiko pale group gift
Hair: Magika Hair // Andarial
Ears: Illusions *~*Fairy Ears: Fantasy
Eyes: [Plastik]VaeColl.-AegisDark
Lashes: B[u]Y Me Lashes & Eyeliner
Tattoo: [SKD] Tribal Tats
Outfit: Isaura Designs - Moon Priestess full set - incl. jewelry & shoes
Piercing: Summer Seale - Luminous Infinity Belly

0 comments :