Leave the gun. Take the cannoli



After a really shitty start in the day I finally found a nice use of getting up early. I talked Mister Klaber in taking pictures with me .... after we were shopping at the Sweetest Goodbye, using the ongoing closing sale (sad face).

Thank you very much for taking the pics with me!





Get the look:

Skin: -Glam Affair- Castalia Skin - natural -Night
Hair: [rQ]Resist~ONYX/STERLING (with hat)
Ears: ( R E D ) M I N T ~ (ELF) EARS
Eyes: :[P]: VaeColl.-TigerEyeGreen
Lashes: [ glow ] eyelashes - Clean 01
Makeup: -Glam Affair - Nina - Lipstick tattoo 01
Shirt + vest: [SG*] OK GO - Khaki + Black (Lady) (tie incl.)
Pant: *Linc* Low Rise Asscrack Jeans Black
Shoes: Slink Whitney Boots Black
Belt: .:Hermony:. LuckyDeath Belt (black) (without Straps)
Bracelets: .:Hermony:. - Wristlocker
Cig: .:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette / Package


Mister's look:  follow me

0 comments :