Hot For The Teacher (redMints new skin)



She did it again! Moni Schulze from (red)Mint released her new skinline!

On my pics here you see the skin with fitting cleavage and some makeups. I didnt feel like making a commen skin review because it's actually pretty boring ^^ I like to set up scenes and maybe create a little story to inspire you :D

The skin comes in 12 different shades, some human, some fantasy, each skin includes a set of prim-fingernails. Matching skin enhancer (suchs as breast enhancer) are available along a lot of different make up options.

I sadly don't have the time to write much today as I'm leaving on tomorrow for a long travel, so I just give you the advise: TRY - THE - DEMOS! Got me?!

Enjoy the pics :)





Get the look:

Skins: ( r )M ~ (Skin) Doll ~ No.06~PRIME
Makeup: ( r )M ~ (MakeUp)PRIME
Hair: (r)M ~ Hair No.10(F) ~ Natural Brown
Ears: ( R E D ) M I N T ~ (ELF) EARS
Eyes: :[P]:-Vae-Beauty
Lashes: [ glow ] eyelashes - Clean 01
Shirt: *DANIKA DESIGN* NO WAY SHIRT
Suspenders: >>ROOTS<<GG'06.10<<STRAPS-SHORT (old groupgift)
Skirt: >>ROOTS<<GG'06.10(2)<< (old groupgift)
Stockings: :::Sn@tch Skull Tights (Black):::
Shoes: cowboy boots biker black croco
Belt: Baiastice_ Grooving belt-black
Nails: ( r )M ~ (Skin) Doll ~ No.06~(1)PRIME

Poses: Exposeur

0 comments :