52 weeks of color challenge - Celadon

Omg... what a week!!!! :D
Final week at university... yeah I have holidays!!!! *woohooo*
Than... it was my birthday on 14. and thanks to my bf I had a really wonderful day at the Universum in Bremen. It´s really cool and if you have the possibility to come to Bremen you should visit! It´s really amazing!
But also this week there was another color challenge - Celadon. And sure I have found something for it and used my time to take a snapshot ;)
So here it is, have fun! <3

52 weeks of color challenge - celadon

Credits
Hair: Milana - Lynn - Salmon
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Shine v2/Blue-Green (Gacha)
Lashes: DeeTaleZ - eyelashes - black shorter
Teeth: Tuli (gift)
Skin: LAQ - Olivia - Fair
Top: Tulip - Anodyne - Wet Cement
Jacket: Tulip - Disconnected - Sand
Skirt: League - Buttoned Corduroy Mini - Cream

Love
Naniel

Comments

  1. Pretty top, I love the texture of it and the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too!! and thanks a lot for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts