Slice Of Your Pie


Tattoo crawlin' down her leg, so sexy
So young...ever get caught
They'll arrest me
School girl, studied up well on hoochie coochie
Lick lips, kitten with a whip, so undress me

Undress me

Hey, pretty pretty
With the sweet sweet eyes order me
Up another
Slice of your pie

<<Listen>>


Yeah found this great song by Mötley Crüe back on my HDD and it inspired me for this look, enjoy ;)



Read about the look:

Skin: [PF] Elly - Candied (dkbrow/freck)
Hair: [e] Again - Black 04
Ears: [Pumpkin] elven ears vol.2
Eyes: L.Fauna Charm Eyes [Green 1]
Lashes: [ glow ] Eyelashes - Devilicious 00
Makeup: - Glam Affair - Make-up Layer 01
Tattoo: ** KANIVAL TATTOO ** - 90. Heart 2 (old Huntgift) / The sea hole death lili Tummy tattoo
Blouse: [SG*] highway Star - White
Undies: <Slut< Bonny Lingerie Berry (GS.Arun is the creator, seems the store is closed now :( )
Skirt: - Blow-Up - Miniskirt Zipped - Black Tartan
Shoes: SLink Cassandra Heels Black
Necklace: .:A&M:. Triple Pearls&Skull Necklace
Piercing: Chained skull lip piercing / HOOLIGAN Belly ring skull (old Huntgift)
Nails: SLink Jolie Sculpted Prim Nails

Comments

  1. Hey there, cute post! Where did you find the shop called Slut? I ended up somewhere in thin air - if you know the creator or any other information - can you im me in world? Leonie Szczepanski or leonie22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leonie!

    I'm about to log in, I'll check the SLURL and pass it to you. Should prolly add it here aswell then :)
    Thanks for pointing out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts