Menstuff!

Welcome,
to my newest blog entry. In the next days Adara and I will have a lot of new stuff which we like to show you. And I like to start with some new clothes and hair for men ;)
Shirt and Pants (looks also good on women hips ^^) are current hunt items from Razorblade Jacket! So guys if you need a new hot jeans for your ass.... ;)
The hair "Magnus" is from Wasabi Pills and is, like many other hairstyles from this store, available in many different colors. In my opinion ... it looks really cool to a biker look! *purrs*
But enough from my side.... here are the pictures ;) Have fun!

Wasabi Pills & Razorblade Jacket

Wasabi Pills - Magnus
Details
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Magnus (new)
Eyes: Poetic Color - Dark Wood
Skin: Belleza - Shawn (group gift)
Shirt: Razorblade Jacket - Cancer Warrior Shirt (hunt gift)
Bangles & Tape: BND - Boy Outfit
Pants: Razorblade Jacket (hunt gift)
Shoes: Maschienenwerk - Leather Chucks

Love
Naniel

Comments

Popular Posts