Yo ho - a pirate's life for me

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.


Why's the rum gone?

You think Captain Jack would take me with like that? I wouldnt fight with him about the ship *grins* Well yeah, I was watching the trailers for Pirates of the Caribbean IV a bit ago (yes I'm counting down!!!) and I told myself: You never took pictures a pirate ... so here we go now :D

To put you in the right mood, you should watch this:




The pictures were taken at the amazing Pirates Keep sim, if you're into the whole pirates things or just enjoy walking along very well build places, you really should take a look!




Loot:

Skin: [rQ]Gluttony@TYPE.o6-hairBASE-G.o4/w.PIERCING
Hair: !lamb. Honey - Sun-Dried Tomato
Eyes: :[P]:-Vae-42
Lashes: [ATOMIC] Lashes - Flutter
Tattoo: [addiXion - Kinky Mermaid
Outfitt: [*RD*]*Dead Pirate Girl (old huntgift)
Gloves: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Bracelet :: CREPUSCULE ::
Shoes: *~*Pirate Boots: Fop/Strapped/Flared/Small
Choker: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Choker :: CREPUSCULE ::
Necklace: - .HoD. - Mercenary Women's Set, <NS>-Animam Efflare-Cross (might be an old huntgift)
Piercing: [-iPoke-] Espirita
Belt: +grasp+/Leopard Hipbag/Black
Garter: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. Long John Silver (old huntgift)
Weapon: Fey's Titanium Rapier - Steel (Freebie @ XLS)


And one more to the end:


Comments

  1. Just wanted to say that your photos while lovely are VERY heavy in Ks and you might want to compress more. I have a very fast connection and 2 megs on my graphics card and they were still slow for me. 600K plus is a LOT for folks to download.

    Just saying :D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts