The Tramps

Yesterday an IM popped up, a gorgeous lady named Jule Lemondrop asked, if I'd be willing to take a picture with her. What a question, of course I jumped over :D oufit demanding was "Something that fits"
Well uhm ... weeeeeeeeell! Kinda quick I pulled this very cute outfit from the Sea Hole out of its dusty corner. I remembered I bought it ages ago and actually never worn it. So it was THE occasion to change this *hehe*

I'm really sorry your poor boobies went out so tiny Jule, but that was the best i could do *laughs*
The shoot was a great fun, thank you very much for asking me :)))

And now, back to business:



Read about the look:

Skin: LAQ ~ Vilda 08 [Fair] Glow skin (Blonde)
Hair: [e] Rush - Essentials Collection
Ears: ~Mynerva~ Plain Elf Ears
Eyes: :[P]:-Vae-Fool
Lashes: [ glow ] eyelashes - Clean 01
Dress: The Sea Hole - roxi rose dress - vanilla bean
Stockings: Jule Lemondrop - My First Flower Tights - 7 colours (marketplace) Thank you dear :D
Shoes: [e] Move Pumps - Pearl
Necklace: **DECO - Pearls in a Rush - Super Kawaii ** (old huntgift)


Details to Jule's outfit you can find on her own blog :)

Comments

Popular Posts