Little Demon

Much inventory cleaning going on lately and its always a nice surprise finding things back in the mess you totally forgot about :D

This happened to me with this top. If I remember right I got it back in march and never put it on. Then Naniel made me slap the MM-Board at Davinel and then it was like "Omg, I HAVE this" XD. Made me dig deep and finally I found it back.

Also forgotten were the other parts of the outfit. Sorted through my "black outfits" folder, pulling it apart in leather & latex and others lol, put it on and thought this would make a nice base for the top.

Finally I went to get Magikas "Porcelaine" hair, of course it had to be the fatpack *sighs*, added collar, shoes and tat and was like .... somethings missing. A jump in my accessoires folder revealed the solution: Horns :D Thanks to Illusions, I'm complete now XD















Atomic still has 50% retirement sale, even the skins are marked down. So of course I had to make a jump. OMG, I never noticed they had such cute skins XD Got 2 different styles and I didnt take them off since I have them lol



Read about the look:

Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Grace_Porcelain - Cherry Blossom 1 FRECK (Glam Affair cleavage options work pretty good with those skins :D)
Hair: Magika // Porcelain
Eyes: - V - Shallow Grave Eyes
Lashes: [ glow ] eyelashes - Clean 01
Horns: Illusions - *~*Nivicola Mystica Horns
Makeup: Miamai_XGen Makeup_LashNLiner *Charme*
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Lucky Stars Medium (DSM Hunt, still running)
Gloves: AVid Gothic Clothing - NeoGirlie (red shift)
Top: Davinel Ferocious - Magpie
Pant: AVid Gothic Clothing - NeoGirlie (red shift)
Stockings: AVid Gothic Clothing - NeoGirlie (red shift)
Shoes: ::Maschienenwerk:: Chucks_Skull_Black
Collar: :::insanya::: Rings Collar
Necklace: - .HoD. - Mercenary - 3 Strikes Razors
Piercing: MW ilweran Piercing 0012
Belly piercing: [-iPoke-] Dame

Comments

Popular Posts