28: Pink - for the 52 weeks of color Challenge

*raises hand* I'll join the official "I HATE pink" group and I only have this outfit because I went afk, while i was standing around at B@r Rose.

A side note: I really suck on fixing hands and finding a matching color with them was really hard so I had to do it in Photoshop .... atleast it looks like some weird pink hands lol



Read about the look:

Skin: LAQ ~ Elena 10 [Pale] Glow skin (hairbase)
Hair: creatives! hair .: dizzy deepblack :. G3
Ears: Illusions *~*Fairy Ears: Fantasy
Eyes: :[P]: Frozen Soul - Gali
Lashes: (amperlope) sidewinder : lashes
Tattoo: ~Mynerva~ Na'vi Body Art Serpent Priestess 1 DARK
Dress: ::: B@R ::: Pink Lattex Tutu
Glove: ::: B@R ::: Night Centaur Lady
Shoes: [NV] HAMMER BOOTS
Necklaces: ! *** Just You *** Necklace for You, ! *** Just You *** Key of love Women spine, ! :Little Pricks: The Keyholder Necklace, ! :Little Pricks:Your Love is My Drug Necklace [boxed]
Piercing: [Acide!] Why not
Cyber stuffs: A&Y Cyber Gas Mask Rock, Worship(color change)
Weapon: G190 Dagger (incl. in the Viper-Dress by Graves)
Hands: *JeSyLiLO*::Real Hand::*Middle Finger

3 comments :

  1. Loving the grunge pink! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the look, that's awesome, scary and kickass all in one photo... I'm with ya in the I hate Pink club...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ... we should open a group XD
    Not-anonymous pink haters
    lol

    ReplyDelete