Rhapsody in blue

Normally my colors are more black in combination with some red and white, but as I already have many black and red gowns I thought it could be time to get some color in my inventory (grow inventory, grow ... *rollseyes*). Evie's Closet is always worth a jump if youre looking for amazingly made gowns so this was my first stop and guess ... I found something :D

I suddenly fell in love with the Lyra II gown and finally got it in marine blue. Naniel invited me over to her home that day and had this funny box with the cute star thingies in it and I took this snapshot, without even planning to show it off just to remember the moment lol. Sometimes minds change and thats why you got to see the picture now, hope you'll enjoy :)



Read about the look:

Skin: :[P]:-LionHeart-Tale-Psyche:Freck (old FLF item i think)
Hair: (Milana) Taylor II
Dress: *Evie's Closet* Lyra II - Marine
Necklace: :::insanya::: Rings Collar
Wings: [Wishbox] Dusk Wings

0 comments :