The Plastik - Koahkuma Dress

Hello,
welcome to my first blog entry after the Fantasy Faire 2011, which was a big success and for Adara and me a good time with lots a wonderful stores we were proud to present.
But back "to normal" we have still awesome shops which we wanna show you!
So today I have a lovely dress with floral appliques on the front and back from The Plastik named "Koahkuma Dress".
I´ll show you the dress in 5 different colors but there are much more and I´m quiet sure that everyone´s favorite color can be found there ;) Have fun!

The Plastik - Koahkuma Dress

Outfit
Hair: Exile - Luka - Harlow (Project FUR Japan)
Ears: Aridoki - Pointy Elf Ears
Eyes: The Plastik - Senn - Gren
Skin: Tres Blah - Pale - Blessa - Boho
Dress: The Plastik - Koahkuma Dress - Starkflower/Mint/Gunmetal/Willow/Cloudless
Feet: SLink - Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes

Aikea the dress ist really beautiful! Thanks again for your lovely creation! <3

Love
Naniel Finlayson

0 comments :