Fantasy Faire 2011 - Evie's Closet (Forest of Light Sim)

Tadaaaaaaaaa - MORE Evie's Closet - you excited yet? :D
You better, cuz its gorgeous!

Reading Naniel's last post, I don't even have to say much more about. We already noted in many many posts how amazing her work is. Only one funny point: I took my pictures yesterday night, as Naniel already was asleep and we didnt talk together today - but now she comes up with the same idea as I had: Using the normal AO for the pictures, capturing the great movement of Evie's work.

I am wearing Amarie's Bower in the long and the shorter version and also the Secret Garden Wreaths, both some of her RFL 2011 items.

Ok ok, I'll shut my mouth now and show you the pictures:










Read about the look:

Skin: ( R E D ) M I N T ~ No.01 paleSKIN
Hair: (Milana) Lynn
Ears: Balderdash & Schadenfruede - Etherial Fey ears <<< PCF-Item
Eyes: :[P]:-Vae-Clea
Lashes: =^.^= NIKITA FRIDE -Long EyeLashes Shine Fall
Makeup: :[P]:- Ataciara Makeups-Cranberry
Gown: *Evie's Closet* Amarie's Bower <<< RFL-Item
Stockings: :::Sn@tch Skull Tights (Brown):::
Shoes: *G Field* Rosette brown
Collar: HT Pleasure Gardens
Headdress: *Evie's Closet* Secret Garden Wreaths <<< RFL-Item

Poses: Kuso

Comments

Popular Posts