Depraved Spring Madness Hunt

Hello,
to my little blog entry for today.
First of all I´m so sorry that it took more time to write this posting then taking the photos, which you can find at my flickr profile for a few days now.... but university has started and so the next weeks my focus will be more on my seminars *coughs*... but don´t worry... I´ll still show you some lovely creations in my free time ;)
Okay..... today I have some special items from the current "Depraved Spring Madness Hunt"! *woohooo* I love hunts! <3
First item, called "Evelyn" comes from "Raw House". Hot blood red hair with two cute pigtails on each shoulder.
Also the huntgift from "MADesigns" comes with hair but as you can see I have only one head on my shoulders.. so I decided to show you only the lovely green eyes, which you find in this huntgift too :)
The cute dress with the yellow flowers is the huntgift from "CIA", called "Sparrow Tea Dress".
To give the picture a "touch of horror" I worn the "La lingua"- tongue from Hysteria, another freakin huntgift and to make the outfit complete I took the "Broken Bracelet" from Virtual/Insanity! You see it´s easy to get an awesome style for the day! ;)
So here are the photos I´ve taken to the outfit. Have fun!

Depraved Spring Madness Hunt

Depraved Spring Madness Hunt

Credits
Hair: Raw House - Evelyn - Blood Rot <--(SPRING MADNESS HUNT)
Earrings: Glamourous - Earrings
Eyes: MADesigns - NATURALS - always greener eyes (comes with hair) <--(SPRING MADNESS HUNT)
Lashes: PIDIDDLE - Eyelashes
Tongue: Hysteria - La lingua <--(SPRING MADNESS HUNT)
Skin: Illusory - Paige- Fair - Stained B2
Headphones: Cobrahives - Surround Headphones
Scarf: Ingenue - Remember Me - Dark Red <--(OLD HUNT GIFT)
Tattoo: insanya - Danger Flower
Dress: CIA - Sparrow Tea Dress (comes with poses) <--(SPRING MADNESS HUNT)
Bracelet: Virtual/Insanity - Broken Bracelet <--(SPRING MADNESS HUNT)
Nails: Virtual/Insanity <--(OLD GIFT)
Garter: LOULOU&CO - Garter - Pistolero
Stocking: Sheer - Leggins 29
Shoes: insanya - Submit Boots - Red

Happy Hunting! :D

Love
Naniel

0 comments :